Have you been looking for a perfectly INCREDIBLE home for a large family? Are you thinking you may want to invest in a beautiful waterfront home not far from the beach thats big enough for everyone? Well this is it!! You must come to see this nicely finished FULLY FURNISHED spacious waterfront home near the Golf Clubhouse in OP! Tastefully done & completed with spectacular abundant updates! There will be SO MUCH SPACE for all friends & family with over 5200 sq. Ft -5 Bedrooms/5 Baths - 3 of these baths are dedicated to specific Bedrooms. Private entrance to The perfect In Law Suite on the ground level, with living area, private bath and opens to ground level veranda. Enjoy picturesque views out to the Wide Lagoon from Family/Den with beautiful Fireplace on the lower level Enjoy easy access out to the covered veranda and dock/with 8,000lb lift-new in 2016. On the main living level you will find a delightfully updated Kitchen... stainless appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar.. Enjoy the spacious open living & dining areas with coffered custom ceilings, oak driftwood Cortex flooring, plantation shutters throughout the home and all open to fabulous waterviews! And there is more... Above the Master suite on this level ... your own private exercise room/or extra sleeping area! Multiple balconies to take in views from everywhere too! Most recently added... a full private Media/entertainment room on the 3rd level pre-wired complete with its own balcony overlooking large lagoon! In addition to all of this there is: 11 x 23 Fishing Room, 10 x 16 additional storage space, 3 Zone HVAC, lots of parking... enough for 6-8 cars, A separate office, small side fenced area and upgraded 400 Amp electrical service! There is so much more and you must see it to appreciate this great home! Don't wait because this spectacular waterfront home is just what you have been waiting for!! More photos coming soon. Tax records do not reflect correct sq. footage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Block, Frame, Vinyl Siding, Mason
2,594 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Ocean Pines - Teal Bay
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Stove, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Wide canal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Gift Shop, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Library, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room, Mooring Area, Newspaper Service, Non-Lake Rec
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price